Sustainable products for every season
Shape the future with our experts
November 28–30, 2022, Trade Fair Center Messe München, Munich – A1.512| | We look forward to seeing you at the leading trade show for the international sports industry. Just like you, we want to ensure that functional sports and outdoor apparel feature the latest technology with maximum sustainability. Let’s inspire sports fans and lovers of the outdoors with best-in-class products.
Smart technologies for sustainable materials
Discover our innovative products and speak to our experts about these exciting highlights:
comfortemp® protect HO 15x GRS
- Highly durable wadding with excellent warmth retention and wearing comfort
- Withstands 25 cycles of industrial washing
- Sustainable thanks to fiber content of at least 20 % recycled PET bottles
comfortemp® soft HO 80x
- Recyclable polyamide nonwoven wadding
- Certified Gold Level Material Health
- Ideal for sustainable sports and outdoor applications
- Manufactured from 100 % PA 6 fibers, ensuring unlimited recyclability
in a continuous and consistent circular economy
comfortemp® nature Lyocell HO 60x
Our winner of the ISPO Textrend Awards Fall/Winter 2024/25
- 100% biodegradable
- Made from Lyocell fibers
- Thermally insulating wadding
- Bacteria-inhibiting, fast-drying, water repellent
- High wearing comfort thanks to optimal moisture management,
ideal for sportswear
The full package for sports and outdoor clothing
Get the full package for outdoor and sportswear for winter sports with our comfortemp® brand products and our Active Range: thermal insulation materials, interlinings, webbing, linings, and adhesive solutions. In all this, we put sustainability at the center. As part of our House of Sustainability initiative, we focus on developing and delivering sustainable products made from recycled materials, designing with recyclability in mind, energy-saving and biodegradable products, sustainable cotton and nature-based solutions, thermal insulation and interlinings made from recycled materials.
We offer our customers more than 500 sustainable, forward-thinking solutions.
Meet your experts
Our comfortemp® expert Mark Kaminski, Thermal Insulation Business Development Manager at Freudenberg Performance Materials, will be delighted to meet you at the event.
comfortemp® exceeds all function and design requirements thanks to its wide range of weights, fibers, hand feel and insulation levels.
We look forward to seeing you!
Booth A1.512 – Trade Fair Center Messe München